- ‘Race’ designed, for mounting under or flush with the fairing thus virtually eliminating 'bike flipping'
- Reducing damage to frame and other costly parts
- Another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- All our engines come with a 14 Day Warranty, unless stated otherwise. Our warranty commences upon the receipt/collection of the engine.
We ask that you inspect the engine before signing for it, to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. Should goods appear to have been damaged, do not sign and contact us immediately.
Engines must be tested/fitted by a certified mechanic within the 14 day warranty, after that date we cannot be held responsible.
If there are any issues, an authorised garage report will be required for the return of the engine.